Saturday, March 1, 2008

Yet again it has been a looooooong time since I blogged. Potty update. I can't believe it, but Micah will now peepoo (as he calls it) in the potty. I am so blessed!!!!!! He only wears diapers at night and at nap time. That is our new news. He is growing everyday and changing so much. He is really talking well now and counts to about 12. He loves to sing and lead the Books of the Old Testament at church at our last month singing. He was right in the mic and I was laughing so hard I could hardly sing. It was also quite sweet and brought happy tears.
I will try to be a better blogger. We will see how it goes.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it SO sweet to see them up there leading songs? I'm like you...it brought tears to my eyes the first time Brandon took Ian up to lead one. I still get a little choked up to see him when he goes with Brandon.

Leslie P. said...

Yay for MIKIE! I miss you two so much! David a little I guess (haha). Thanks for the comment on my blog. I love you so much! Hopefully Jimbo and I can come visit soon! I miss you!

Tammy said...

Ohhh my lands. I looked at your blog early this morning and read what you wrote but didn't look too closely at the pic. Then I just checked it again and saw that he is FISHIN' in the tub!!!!! I love it! We have got to get our boys together soon! Maybe this summer we can spend some fun times at the lake and let the boys fish for real! Miss you!

Tammy said...

Seriously. You need to slow down your busy life and fill us in on the greatness of one Micah Dixon! Miss ya and love ya!

Cara said...

Rachel!!!!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm so glad you found me. Things here in AR are great. Three kids tend to keep me busy, and with summer starting I'm wondering what I'm going to do to keep them occupied! Congrats on the potty training. Big accomplishment and more $ in your pocket since you won't have to buy diapers anymore :)