Thursday, January 17, 2008

Potty Training

Wow! Micah is doing so well, I can't believe it. For the past two days we have been accident free, minus a little #2 yesterday morning. It wasn't messy, but I don't expect that to be easy for him. He went to church last night in his undies and no mess. Today we even left the house and went all over town with no problems. I don't know why he is doing so well, but I am thankful. We have run to the potty about 20 times today, but I think it is the #2 that he can't quite get the feel for yet. Now that I have blogged about it he will problem have a bad day tomorrow. I am just so amazed and excited that he has taken to it so quickly.
More later.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

number two was hard for eli. it took about a month to get it all worked out. but it finally came. haha. no puns intended. hope you are soon blessed with that playmate.

Leah said...

Good for him! Hope it continues to go well. Carson was fairly easy, Hayes, not so much. #2 seems to be everyone's problem!

Tammy said...

Yay for Micah! Will is about to get started on it cuz mommy and daddy are tired of the diapers! Plus we don't want two in diapers!!

Rebecca said...

Yeah for him. I don't look forward to training Reese. If you figure out the secret, to it being so easy let me know.

Rebekah said...

tag...check out my blog to see what i mean